April 2, 2008

Let Me Introduce Myself

My name is Kristy Sola and I am a 23 year old wife and mom. I live in Orange County,CA and will be teaching private swim lessons in the Orange County area beginning in May,2008. I have four years experience teaching group and private swim lessons. Two of those years I taught at Mission Viejo Nadadores Swimming. I am fun loving and have a special way with kids. I can assure you that your child will not only learn a ton but they will also have fun in the process. Below you will find information about my teaching method and the price list. Thank you for your interest. Please feel free to contact me at anytime if you have any questions or comments.
~imw8n4surf@aol.com

2 comments:

Candice said...

Kristy! This is great. I love that your starting your own thing. When Jordyn is ready she will be coming to you.
Congratulations!!

Kym March said...

Hey Kristy.I'm so excited for you. That's a great idea to teach swim lessons! If I had a kid, you bet they would be coming to you for lessons! Until then, I will send everyone I know your way. I can't wait til you guys come home! Give Braylon a kiss from Auntie Kym. xoxo